Packaging of the marijuana in compliance with the United States Poison Prevention Packaging Act of 1970, 15 U.S.C. ss. 1471 et seq. They should be packaged in a receptacle that has a firmly affixed and legible label stating the following information:
- The marijuana or low-THC cannabis meets the requirements of the law.
- The name of the medical marijuana treatment center from which the marijuana originates.
- The batch number and harvest number from which the marijuana originates and the date dispensed.
- The name of the physician who issued the physician certification.
- The name of the patient.
- The product name, if applicable, and dosage form, including concentration of tetrahydrocannabinol and cannabidiol. The product name may not contain wording commonly associated with products marketed by or to children.
- The recommended dose.
- A warning that it is illegal to transfer medical marijuana to another person.
- A marijuana universal symbol developed by the department.